Hurt On Someone Else’s Property?
An accident can happen at any time or place: Grocery shopping, walking through a park or walking up a friend’s front porch steps. In most cases, an accident is just an accident. But there are many instances where the accident is a direct result of a hazardous condition on the property. Whether a private residence or a public establishment, landowners are responsible for the safety of their visitors.
At The Gold Law Firm in Memphis, Tennessee, our lawyers handle premises liability claims for clients in Memphis and throughout Tennessee. Attorney David Gold has the experience, knowledge and commitment needed to help you obtain the injury compensation you deserve.
Accomplished Premises Liability Firm
Our Memphis injury law firm has helped numerous clients and has the positive testimonials and results to show for it. We handle a broad range of personal injury claims, including:
- Nursing home abuse: Handling cases involving bedsores, restraint injuries, medication errors, malnutrition, dehydration and other forms of nursing home abuse.
- Dog bites: We represent clients injured by dog bites, dog attacks and attacks by other animals.
- Day care injuries: Our lawyers stand up for the rights of children injured in day care accidents.
- Slip-and-fall and other types of premises liability claims, in which a property owner or manager may be held accountable for your injuries.
- Toxic mold exposure: We help homeowners and renters who are being sickened by toxic mold growing in their homes.
“I was shopping at Kroger one night and slipped and fell on some red liquid. I landed on my tailbone and also hurt my shoulder… I did not think I was seriously injured… I hired David Gold at The Gold Law Firm when Kroger said that the fall was my fault. I ended up getting several nerve blocks that helped alleviate the pain, somewhat. I lost my job since I could not do the work I was hired to do. David filed a lawsuit against Kroger.” – Read more about Rene’s case.
We can work with uninsured and underinsured motorists and handle insurance disputes. Our Tennessee attorneys believe that in order to obtain favorable results and get you the compensation you deserve, they must listen closely to your needs and offer you straightforward, competent legal representation.
Contact The Gold Law Firm For A Free Initial Consultation
Have you suffered a car wreck injury or other personal injury? Our personal injury lawyers are here to stand up for your rights. Contact us today online or by telephone at (901) 244-5003 to schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced Memphis personal injury attorney.