What should I do in a Car Wreck?

After your car wreck, Tennessee law requires that you report the wreck to the police by calling 911. Whether you were hurt or not, the law requires you to wait for the police officer to arrive at the accident scene. Leaving the scene of an accident can be considered a "hit and run" and you can be charged criminally for leaving the scene of an accident. While you are waiting for the police to arrive, if you are able to get out of your car, take photographs of the accident scene showing as much detail about how the wreck occurred. Obtain contact information for any witnesses and look for any cameras on buildings near the wreck. Exchange contact information and insurance information with the other driver. From the accident scene call the Gold Law Firm at 901-303-8619.

As soon as the wreck occurs, insurance companies begin building their defenses. Call the Gold Law Firm as soon as you can after the wreck so that we can help you recover the money you deserve. We can even come to the accident scene to help investigate your crash.